ISP Admission Forms
You may submit application documents by e-mail, fax, postal mail, or in person. Be sure to use the Application Document Checklist to help you track your progress.
1. Complete and submit application and additional documents (see list on first page of application).
You may send paper copy forms by mail to the address below, scan and FAX them to the attention of Natelle Austin at 360-653-5899.
Attention: International Student Admissions
8521 67th Ave. NE
Marysville, WA 98270
Please submit the following required supplemental forms and documents.
- ISP Transcript of Grades Cover Sheet (online form or print and submit hard copy)
- Student’s official transcript of grades – The transcript should be submitted in the student’s native language, but it must be translated into English and the American grading system as well, using the translation form provided.
- ISP Reference forms: English Teacher, Math Teacher, Personal Reference
- Copy of student’s passport –should include the photo and signature pages
- Certificate of Immunization Status – please submit a hard copy as instructed above.
- Authorization for Medical Care form
- International Student Medical Form/Dental Form
- Current computer-based TOEFL or SLATE score – please submit a hard copy as instructed above.
2. Submit the application fee of $250.00 in U.S. Funds only. This may be paid by Cashier’s Check or by Money Order.
Once your application and fee have been received, Grace Academy will contact you and will begin to process your application.
- International Student Application (164.65 KB)
- English Teacher Reference (837.34 KB)
- Math Teacher Reference(931.32 KB)
- Personal Reference(844.41 KB)
- Authorization for Medical Care (1.41 MB)
- Dental Information(583.98 KB)
- Medical Information(1.44 MB)
- 348-013certificateimmunizationstatusform.pdf(193.17 KB)
- ga_isp_transcript_of_grades_cover_sheet_for_email_packet.pdf(78.69 KB)
- isp_application_process_for_17-18_email_packet.pdf(66.5 KB)