International Student Admission Forms
Ready to apply to Grace Academy? International students can apply by email, fax, postal mail, or in person.
You may submit application documents by e-mail, fax, postal mail, or in person. Be sure to use the Application Document Checklist to help you track your progress.
(see list on first page of application)
You may send paper copy forms by mail to the address below, scan and FAX them to the attention of Natelle Austin at 360-653-5899.
Attention: International Student Admissions
8521 67th Ave. NE
Marysville, WA 98270
Please submit the following required supplemental forms and documents.
- ISP Transcript of Grades Cover Sheet (online form or print and submit hard copy)
- Student’s official transcript of grades – The transcript should be submitted in the student’s native language, but it must be translated into English and the American grading system as well, using the translation form provided.
- ISP Reference forms: English Teacher, Math Teacher, Personal Reference
- Copy of student’s passport –should include the photo and signature pages
- Certificate of Immunization Status – please submit a hard copy as instructed above.
- Authorization for Medical Care form
- International Student Medical Form/Dental Form
- Current computer-based TOEFL or SLATE score – please submit a hard copy as instructed above.
This may be paid by Cashier’s Check or by Money Order.
Once your application and fee have been received, Grace Academy will contact you and will begin to process your application.
- International Student Application
- English Teacher Reference (837.34 KB)
- Math Teacher Reference (931.32 KB)
- Personal Reference (844.41 KB)
- Authorization for Medical Care (1.41 MB)
- Dental Information (583.98 KB)
- Medical Information (1.44 MB)
- 348-013certificateimmunizationstatusform.pdf (193.17 KB)
- GA_ISP Transcript of Grades
“Our family has been profoundly blessed by the nurturing and faith-driven environment at Grace Academy! As an alumnus, I am deeply grateful to see my son now thriving in the same enriching setting, where dedicated teachers instill not only academic excellence but also a strong foundation of faith in Jesus. This school truly is a beacon of Christian education, guiding our children towards a path of lifelong learning and spiritual growth.”
“Grace Academy provides a unique and valuable educational experience for students, emphasizing a personalized and rigorous curriculum, a strong sense of community and a focus on character development. The commitment and dedication of the tenured teachers and staff to their students creates a learning environment that fosters growth, achievement and academic success”
“Grace Academy has been a HUGE blessing for our family!! The quality of academic education coupled with a full complement of extracurricular activities has given us an incredible experience. While these 2 things have contributed to the success of our kids, what has been the most impactful is the relationship they have developed with Jesus and how the teachers genuinely love and care for each student. Grace Academy’s motto is ‘Educating for Life / Impacting for Eternity’ and as a family that has been here for 13 years – we have seen this, felt this, and most importantly, lived this. We could not imagine our kids anywhere else and thank God every day for allowing us to be a part of the Grace Academy family!!”
“Our son’s life is forever changed. God has used the team at Grace Academy to shelter our son from the storms of life raging all around. Combining highest levels of academic excellence, Godly instruction, and a family atmosphere, we are forever grateful for Grace Academy. We highly recommend, and we are beyond blessed to know our second son will be starting Kindergarten in the fall!”
“I appreciate Grace's high academic standards while seeing my child as a whole and meeting him where he is academically and socially. The care and intent the staff gives to help every student reach their potential is impressive. I am truly grateful that we have found our way to the Grace family.”
"Grace Academy has blessed our family with the strength and courage to hold true to our family values. Grace Academy instills the importance of both faith and education while creating healthy relationships with peers and God."
"Grace Academy has been a great place for my kids to grow both academically and spiritually this year! It has been a special joy for me to see my kids’ appetite for God’s Word grow; I know this is in part from their engagement in classes and chapels at Grace. Thank you to the administrators and teachers at Grace Academy for being intentional in sharing God’s truth in all aspects of their education!"