Our Literacy Essentials Academic Program (L.E.A.P.) is offered to help students gain confidence in their abilities and gain greater enthusiasm as they experience success in areas where supplemental or accelerated instruction is necessary. Students are challenged to incorporate a variety of strategies to close the achievement gap that they have experienced.
Our teachers have a broad array of educational experience including training in the Slingerland Approach (a multi-sensory approach to teaching literacy), professional education certification, tutoring experience, and training in small group instruction.
The program offers:
- A systematic approach to small group instruction
- Individual intensive intervention
- Specialized instruction in targeted areas
- Immediate feedback
- A loving and encouraging Christian environment
- A multi-sensory approach
- A partnership approach between families and educators