GENERAL TEACHER DESCRIPTION
Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences designed to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical and spiritual growth. Plan, evaluate and revise curricula, course content, and course materials. Prepare lesson plans, develop and maintain a classroom environment conducive to learning, and manage student behavior in accordance with Grace Academy policies. Plan and use appropriate instructional/learning strategies, activities, materials to reflect individual needs of the students. Establish and maintain a professional relationship with students, parents, and colleagues.
Grace Academy is currently seeking applicants for:
- High School English Teacher
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Spanish Teacher
- Substitute Teachers
If you are interested in teaching at Grace Academy and would like to apply, please download the application to the right.
- A minimum of two-three years of experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, effective time management and organizational abilities
- Consistently exhibits leadership skills with a professional attitude
- Ability to work with gifted/talented students
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Licensed in the state of Washington, and/or teaching credentials from another state
- Certificated or willingness to pursue certificate with Association of Christian Schools International ACSI
- Portfolio of educational and professional accomplishments
- Proficient in use of technology tools
- Dedicated Christian with active membership in church who models Christian values, integrity, and spiritual leadership
- Must have a solid understanding of the Bible
- Agreement and support of our doctrinal statement
CONSIDER THESE QUESTIONS
- Do you believe that God has gifted you in the area of teaching?
- Are you professionally qualified to teach academics in the classroom?
- Are you committed to quality instruction that reaches all learning styles?
- Are you creative and resourceful in the classroom?
- Are you passionate about glorifying God?
- Are you one who pursues holiness in daily living?
- Do you share your faith with others?
- Do you exercise your spiritual gifts in the local church?
- Are you willing to be trained, disciplined, and equipped to do the work of the ministry?
- Are you willing to disciple others?
If your answer to these questions is YES, then Grace Academy is interested in talking to “YOU!“
Thank you for your interest in the ministry of Grace Academy.