Do you want to be a part of Grace Academy's mission? Come work for our school! We are looking to hire dedicated Christian teachers with a solid understanding of the Bible.
Grace Academy is currently seeking applicants as of January 2024 for:
- Elementary Teachers for the 2024-2025 school year
- Technology Specialist
- Development Coordinator
- Substitute Teachers
If you are interested in teaching at Grace Academy and would like to apply, please download the application.
- Do you believe that God has gifted you in the area of teaching?
- Are you professionally qualified to teach academics in the classroom?
- Are you committed to quality instruction that reaches all learning styles?
- Are you creative and resourceful in the classroom?
- Are you passionate about glorifying God?
- Are you one who pursues holiness in daily living?
- Do you share your faith with others?
- Do you exercise your spiritual gifts in the local church?
- Are you willing to be trained, disciplined, and equipped to do the work of the ministry?
- Are you willing to disciple others?
If your answer to these questions is YES, then Grace Academy is interested in talking to “YOU!“
Thank you for your interest in the ministry of Grace Academy.
- A minimum of two-three years of experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, effective time management and organizational abilities
- Consistently exhibits leadership skills with a professional attitude
- Ability to work with gifted/talented students
Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences designed to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical and spiritual growth. Plan, evaluate and revise curricula, course content, and course materials. Prepare lesson plans, develop and maintain a classroom environment conducive to learning, and manage student behavior in accordance with Grace Academy policies. Plan and use appropriate instructional/learning strategies, activities, materials to reflect individual needs of the students. Establish and maintain a professional relationship with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Licensed in the state of Washington, and/or teaching credentials from another state
- Certificated or willingness to pursue certificate with Association of Christian Schools International ACSI
- Portfolio of educational and professional accomplishments
- Proficient in use of technology tools
- Dedicated Christian with active membership in church who models Christian values, integrity, and spiritual leadership
- Must have a solid understanding of the Bible
- Agreement and support of our doctrinal statement
Interested in Joining Our Team?
“Our family has been profoundly blessed by the nurturing and faith-driven environment at Grace Academy! As an alumnus, I am deeply grateful to see my son now thriving in the same enriching setting, where dedicated teachers instill not only academic excellence but also a strong foundation of faith in Jesus. This school truly is a beacon of Christian education, guiding our children towards a path of lifelong learning and spiritual growth.”
“Grace Academy provides a unique and valuable educational experience for students, emphasizing a personalized and rigorous curriculum, a strong sense of community and a focus on character development. The commitment and dedication of the tenured teachers and staff to their students creates a learning environment that fosters growth, achievement and academic success”
“Grace Academy has been a HUGE blessing for our family!! The quality of academic education coupled with a full complement of extracurricular activities has given us an incredible experience. While these 2 things have contributed to the success of our kids, what has been the most impactful is the relationship they have developed with Jesus and how the teachers genuinely love and care for each student. Grace Academy’s motto is ‘Educating for Life / Impacting for Eternity’ and as a family that has been here for 13 years – we have seen this, felt this, and most importantly, lived this. We could not imagine our kids anywhere else and thank God every day for allowing us to be a part of the Grace Academy family!!”
“Our son’s life is forever changed. God has used the team at Grace Academy to shelter our son from the storms of life raging all around. Combining highest levels of academic excellence, Godly instruction, and a family atmosphere, we are forever grateful for Grace Academy. We highly recommend, and we are beyond blessed to know our second son will be starting Kindergarten in the fall!”
“I appreciate Grace's high academic standards while seeing my child as a whole and meeting him where he is academically and socially. The care and intent the staff gives to help every student reach their potential is impressive. I am truly grateful that we have found our way to the Grace family.”
"Grace Academy has blessed our family with the strength and courage to hold true to our family values. Grace Academy instills the importance of both faith and education while creating healthy relationships with peers and God."
"Grace Academy has been a great place for my kids to grow both academically and spiritually this year! It has been a special joy for me to see my kids’ appetite for God’s Word grow; I know this is in part from their engagement in classes and chapels at Grace. Thank you to the administrators and teachers at Grace Academy for being intentional in sharing God’s truth in all aspects of their education!"