ISP Application Process
Grace Academy accepts applications from high school age students, grades 9-12. We welcome students who are interested in pursuing a university education as well as those interested in receiving a quality private Christian school education.
Not all international students will be a good fit at Grace Academy. If the following conditions apply to you, we invite you to apply:
- You have a desire to learn and grow through new experiences.
- You possess perseverance, adaptability, and flexibility.
- You have had successful growth in English classes.
- You are willing to participate in weekly biblically based worship services with your host family.
- You are able to successfully communicate your emotional, academic, and physical needs.
If you are able to answer “yes” to these questions, we invite you to visit our Admissions Forms page and get started!
Students are encouraged to study at Grace Academy until graduation. However, those who opt to study for only one year are welcome also.
For Fall enrollment: May 15
For Spring Enrollment: November 15
Applicants should have all documents to Grace Academy office by the above dates. After the listed deadline, please contact the office for available space. Incomplete submission of documents may delay the processing of the application.
Student Arrival Dates, Fall 2018
New ISP students arrive by August 22, 2018
New ISP student orientation is August 23-24, 2018
School begins September 5, 2018
Christmas Break when students must return home is December 22, 2018 – January 6, 2019
Last Day of school is June 14, 2019